Pressure Sand FilterWe are engaged in offering a wide range of Pressure Sand Filter. The offered filters are manufactured using high-grade raw material, which is procured from the reliable vendors of the market.
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Flow Rate (cubic meters/hr)||2000-3000, As per requirement, 1000-2000|
|Vessel Diameter||800-1000 mm, As per requirement, 600-800 mm, 400-600 mm|
|Vessel Height|| As per requirement, 1600-1800 mm, 1000-1200 mm, 1200-1600 mm|
|Material||Fiber Reinforced Plastic |
|Capacity||Up to 1000 m3 / hr & more|
Being the leading names in the industry, we offer our clients, highly durable range of Pressure Sand Filter that is appreciated among the clients for smooth performance. They are used by desalination plant and are resistant to extreme corrosive conditions. Pressure Sand Filter is light in weight and is delivered in standard sizes.
- Ideally suited for Desalination plant.
- Cost effective substitute over duplex steel housings
- Light in weight
- excellent resistance to highly saline water and corrosive conditions
- can be custom made for any given flow rates & no of cartridges
- Parker make cartridges
- Compatibility with all standard types of cartridges (double open end, single open end, flat top, arrow head)
- Designed in compliance with BS 4994,ASTM4097 D
- Warranty for one year
- Can be offered as duplex skid mounted unit for continuous operation
- Davit arm for easy access and handling
- Basket strainers Can be offered in Manual or auto backwash mode
- Resistant to most acids and alkalis
- End connections with standard flanges
- Davit arm and wheel are epoxy powder coated or hot dip galvanized for corrosion resistance.
- All equipments are manufactured in compliance with international standards such as BS4994, ASTM4097D, EN13121 etc.
- The equipments are designed by our experienced engineers using sophisticated custom built software & are tested with our in house testing facilities.
- Pre RO application
- Oil well Injection
- Produced water filtration
- Alkalies & Brines